There is strength in numbers...
Make sure your voice is heard by supporting your association.
The Southeastern Wood Producers Association was founded by Loggers for Loggers in 1990. We are the voice in Georgia and Florida for your logging and trucking business. Join other professional loggers who are working to improve the industry.
Our mission is to provide:
- Legislative & Regulatory representation in GA and FL
- Legislative & Regulatory representation in DC through our association with the American Loggers Council.
- Continuing Education is provided at no cost for our members
- Tire Buying Discount Programs for Wood Producer members and Forest Products Trucking companies through PRIMEX Forestry Tires, Baldwin Filters and Cooper-Roadmaster Commerical Tires.
- Get the news that impacts you and your business and share news and information that impacts your industry
- Monitoring Laws affecting Worker's Compensation, trucking and harvesting operations.
Working with the association can help improve the knowledge and safety of your employees and that can translate to lower business expenses. Subscription to "Out of the Woods" Quarterly magazine included in your membership. Take advantage of the SWPA Network for members, sponsors and purchase partners.