Become a member and join countless professional loggers and logging companies who are working to improve the industry every day. Different membership tiers come with exclusive benefits, including discounts on workshops and products. There is strength in numbers. Ensure that your voice is heard by attending your local district or chapter’s monthly meetings, or take advantage of continuing logger education (CLE) opportunities.
About Our Mission
In 1990, the Southeastern Wood Producers Association was founded by loggers, for loggers. We are the leading advocate for logging businesses for those throughout Georgia and Florida. Just a few of the many services our organization provides include the following:
- Legislative & Regulatory Representation in Georgia & Florida
- Legislative & Regulatory Representation in Washington, DC, through the American Loggers Council
- Continuing Education for Members at No Additional Cost
- Tire Discount Programs for Wood Producer Members & Forest Product Trucking Companies through PRIMEX Forestry Tires, Baldwin Filters & Cooper Roadmaster Commercial Tires
- News that Impacts You, Your Business & Your Industry
- News Regarding Laws Affecting Workers’ Compensation, Trucking & Harvesting Operations
What Are the Benefits?
Working with the Southeastern Wood Producers Association can help your employees improve their knowledge and safety, which can translate to lower business expenses. Included with all membership tiers is a subscription to our “Out of the Woods” quarterly magazine. As well, be sure to take advantage of the SWPA network for members, sponsors, and purchase partners.
Contact us today to learn how you can join countless other loggers and logging businesses that support our association. We proudly serve loggers and logging companies throughout Florida and Georgia.